Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Early rountine all over again

Early morning alarms
Morning bus squeezing
Attending yawn inducing lectures
Rushing through projects
Mugging for exams

Pretty much summarize the semester.
I'm so finding printing lecture notes a freaking chore.

Anyway, gotten 2 new books (classics), Secret Garden and Pride & Prejudice. Starting on the books soon. Loved. And I'm praying hard that I'll pass the driving practical on Thurs. FYI, I did kinda crappy for today's circuit. Those who are reading, please pray hard for me okay. I'll send loads of love back. Oh, I really feel like doing Christmas shopping right now BUT I've spending like a running tap, that's bad and is totally depleting my bank account.

Hopefully this year, darlings can all meet up, not have a proper meet up since ages. I just love them much. Sentosa trip on Saturday, can't wait. Till then.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home